THE STABLE HOUSE...
The Stablehouse which was renovated in 2005 offers guests luxury self catering accommodation and, as an added bonus, has been designed to facilitate the less able bodied.
- Televisons in all bedrooms;
- Four large bedrooms (two double ensuite and two twins serviced by individual bathrooms).
- 2 large luxury bathrooms one including luxury steam power shower.
- Superbly appointed kitchen with American fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Open plan living/dining room with open fireplace, TV, DVD and Video.
- Cot and High Chair available.
- Barbeque facilities.
- Garden furniture.
- NEW sauna with built in entertainment system.
Similar to Fassagh House, the property is located three miles from the bustling village of Belleek and an excellent base from which to explore Fermanagh, Donegal, Leitrim and Sligo.