Superbly situated and surrounded by it’s own lands deep in the Fermanagh countryside while only three miles from the buzzing village of Belleek, and two miles from the Donegal border, this charming house commands fabulous views of the distant Leitrim mountains.
The property offers superb value for money, superior accommodation and comfortably sleeps up to six people. The property consists of:
- Hot tub and Sauna;
- Televisons in all bedrooms;
- Large galleried sitting room complete with oil burning stove, television, video, hi-fi and DVD;
- Superbly appointed kitchen with American fridge-freezer and all modern appliances;
- One ensuite bedroom;
- Downstairs W.C.;
- Utility room with laundry facilities;
- Two double bedrooms;
- Luxury bathroom equipped with large jacuzzi bath and steam shower;
- Large walk-in hotpress;
- Cot and High Chair available;
- Barbeque facilities;
- Garden furniture.
The property is located three miles from Belleek with it’s host of visitor attractions including the internationally famous Pottery. The excellent beaches at Rossnowlagh and Bundoran are within easy reach as are the historically steeped towns of Sligo. The house is an excellent base from which to explore the delights of Fermanagh, Donegal, Leitrim and Sligo.